Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Mentor picked up nearly 70K in last two days!

Posted by rookie30 
Mentor picked up nearly 70K in last two days!
September 11, 2013 09:17AM
My mentor trades APPL and FB and ocassionally NFLX. He catches the big pops in the AM. He caught the rise on NFLX yesterday and the drop on AAPL today. He trades almost a mirror image of the way Gary teaches. He was one of Gary's original students.

I did not take the advanced class, but my mentor talks about "Double Expresso". I understand that it is not customary for me to ask what DE is all about, but I sense it is an important peice to trading. He trades very, very large positions and trades primarily off the 233 as his trend. He uses the 55 in conjunction with a 34 as decisons. The 34 lost me.

In the Fall/Winter Zone he buys only about 2 very, very large positions and rides them through the winter. He typically buys out about 5 or 6 mos out in time. He wants a 10% correctio/ pull back before making that purchase. He does not think the FW will be excellent for traders if we do not get the pull back. He said based on what is going on in Washington and the threats that are being conveyed, we could get that correction.

His style reminds me of a trade that BCTrader shared on Google. My mentor profits a ton in the Fall/Winter. Well get this, last year he failed to pay his taxes quarterly, and owed the IRS $162,000. He simply wrote the check, but was sick for a week after authorizing the withdrawal.
Re: Mentor picked up nearly 70K in last two days!
September 13, 2013 10:50PM
I can totally understand making a ton o cash this time of year, the past 2 years I've been watching there has been a seasonal sept pop at the end of aug... my three best practice trades just happened... it should be tailing off very soon though... I would expect a pullback like next week or so... im not sure how severe due to this being a bull year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login