Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

WSB 1-5 Booklet

Posted by NYCSB 
WSB 1-5 Booklet
October 22, 2017 09:31PM
Hi guys!
Hope that everyone is enjoying some of this semi-propped market and making a little $.

I took Gary's class in Raleigh in 2007 with a buddy of mine who has seemingly fallen off the planet...with that said, I recently lost my 1-5 book/binder in a move and am wondering how to get a copy or what exactly I could or should do.

If I reached out to Gary, is there a chance he'd remember a nobody from 10 years ago?

The book to me is what a bible would be to others... consult it when I need and always making sure it's close, so the loss is a heavy bummer.
I also just switched over to TOS from Qcharts and I really need to try and set my charts up with the parameters I've (mostly) been using from Gary's initial set-up with a couple minor changes/studies, so that's most important for me.

Anyway, hope this falls on some helpful ears/eyes.

Best,

BB
Re: WSB 1-5 Booklet
October 24, 2017 03:07PM
Thanks all smiling smiley haha
Dan
October 25, 2017 07:42AM
Contact Gary's office. They have always been helpful to me when I called or emailed them. Of course, you won't get Gary directly, but his staff will help you. If they have any class 1-5 manuals, I'm sure they will provide one to you "at cost." They keep very good records, as I still get regular emails, and I have not been to a class for quite a while now, so I'm sure they will have a record of your attendance at class.
October 26, 2017 10:34AM
Thanks Dan,

I'll reach out to them and see what they can do.
All the best.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login