Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

I have a question concerning price data on Think or Swim

Posted by RichieRick 
I have a question concerning price data on Think or Swim
July 22, 2014 01:44PM
Hi everyone,

Concerning price data within TOS. I'd like to know if there is a way to REMOVE price data from view within the chart window. At the top right corner of each of the chart window within TOS it gives the current price, and the net change, and the percentage of gain or loss. I'd like to know if there is a way to remove that so it isn't visible. Basically I don't want to see any price data at all while viewing my charts. I've scoured the program as best I can, and I can't find a setting for it. Maybe a script can be written to perform the task. I'd also like to know how the get rid of the price interval bar on the right edge of each chart.

Thanks for listening to my babble:-)
Re: I have a question concerning price data on Think or Swim
July 22, 2014 02:09PM
I don't know of any way to do that. Perhaps a feature-request email should be sent to tech support.
Re: I have a question concerning price data on Think or Swim
July 22, 2014 02:45PM
I've put in a call to tech support. They are submitting it to the development team. I've also sent the email for feature request:-)

It would be awesome if it were some sort of check box feature. It is actually two separate feature options really.

1. checkbox to enable/disable the price interval bar from the right side of the chart window. This will also remove/disable all bubbles in that bar as well.
2. checkbox to enable/disable the price data info from the upper right corner of the chart window.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login