Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Big chart AAPL trade.

Posted by funkho 
Big chart AAPL trade.
May 09, 2014 03:11PM
I added MoneyFlowIndex to my TOS set up after reading some things Darcy2 wrote about it. I was also incredibly inspired by Big Chart Trader when he mentioned that he doesn't know when the Fed speaks... I had been chasing small chart trades and not having much success with it. I'm still getting my feet under me on big charts, but I am so much more comfortable with this kind of trading. I really prefer it... And I can't stand trying to keep my head involved in financial media. All of it just makes me want to throw up.

I am extremely against changing your chart set up. I was VERY hesitant to add MFI to my charts... I think we spend too much time trying to find "the best indicator" and not enough time learning how to actually trade the indicators we have... After reviewing it for a while, I decided that I did want to add it...

Anyway, I am horrible about writing things with paper and pen. I am a digital kind of guy... So I have started a screen shot log of all my trades using Skitch and Evernote. I am extremely pleased with this set up.

I have screenshots from each day of this trade if someone is interested. But this is my wrap up screen shot... The Blue notes are regarding my entry. The Yellow notes are regarding my exit...

[www.evernote.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login