Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

ThinkScript co-located opens and closes in a range

Posted by Don_in_Odessa 
ThinkScript co-located opens and closes in a range
March 06, 2014 12:52PM
I would like to have the code for a script in ThinkScript to count and draw a line between the highest number of opens and closes in a range. The line would be similar to The Price Level in the draw menu on the TOS charts, except as it was moved higher or lower with the curser it would show the number of co-located opens and closes the line touches.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2014 01:40PM by Don_in_Odessa.
Dan
Re: ThinkScript co-located opens and closes in a range
March 06, 2014 04:18PM
I suggest you join the TOS_thinkscript group on Yahoo groups if you are not already a member. With no disrespect to the very knowledgeable folks here, the TOS_thinkscript group specializes in all things thinkscript and seems to be very responsive to requests like yours.
Re: ThinkScript co-located opens and closes in a range
March 06, 2014 04:31PM
Thank you. I guess I will have to wait. I don't do Yahoo. They filtered some of my comments on news articles without explanation other than it did not fit with their own propagandizing selective filtering of the news. Nothing vulgar or racist or you name the *phobia. They just took my comments out. If I accidently land on anything Yahoo, I rush right out shaking the filth from my shoes. But , thank you still for taking the time to respond to me here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login