Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Okay during all the years I studied this helped

Posted by Darcy2 
Okay during all the years I studied this helped
February 11, 2014 07:30PM
[www.investopedia.com]

All the E chart is...is moving averages along with money flow along with even a better possible trade using GW's FP, HRFP along with ADX to show the stength of the trend.

S/O looks in the morning at stocks that are REALLY moving not something that is up 50 or 60 cents at the open. You won't get a good reading on SHORT CHARTS with that sort of move. Those moves are better traded off LONGER CHARTS. Go back and look at the entry on our posted trades and see how far up the stock already is right off the open. You are riding the momentum of the trade, the strength of the trend (ADX)...not the amatures.

That is all there is to it. What I think might be hurting many of you is FEAR. Buddies I understand that!

When it is there on the 55, 34, 21 10, 8, and 5 pull the trigger. Just get in PDQ. Go a nickle higher than the ask if you must or if you see a pull back lining up do a nickel less. Go ahead and set a GTC if you can't watch it all day like we do.

We watch the charts and our selling price (bid). If we see the bid turning we look at the charts. If it looks like it is turning on the 5 we wait to see what happens on the 10. We get out if it looks like the trade is going bad. Sometimes we wait to see 2 candles on the 10 if the bid isn't getting slammed.

We record when (time) we bought and the ask and bid AND the price of the stock. We copied off GW's itemized papers at the end of his training manual...or Chart book. Now we use our own.

Use your excel to make a form if you have to. We use it on every single trade we do.

Our paper has 10 columns and they are boxed off to make 21 lines of boxes. We have:

TIME, DATE, STOCK, PRICE, MONTH/STRIKE (UNDER THIS C OR ), BID, ASK CONTRACTS, COST, PROFIT.

We do not do %.

We monitor our trade through out the day. We do this because we can not because we have to. If we couldn't watch it we would put in a GTC because we know we are good for at least a $1 up...at least!

It does work...it really does work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2014 07:40PM by Darcy2.
Re: Okay during all the years I studied this helped
February 11, 2014 07:36PM
Thanks again Darcy !
February 11, 2014 07:43PM
I added this incase you might have missed it...

"We record when (time) we bought and the ask and bid AND the price of the stock. We copied off GW's itemized papers at the end of his training manual...or Chart book. Now we use our own.

Use your excel to make a form if you have to. We use it on every single trade we do.

Our paper has 10 columns and they are boxed off to make 21 lines of boxes. We have:

TIME, DATE, STOCK, PRICE, MONTH/STRIKE (UNDER THIS C OR ), BID, ASK CONTRACTS, COST, PROFIT.

We do not do %."
TCB
February 12, 2014 02:51PM
Thanks Darcy for your willingness to share and be of such great help!!
February 12, 2014 07:24PM
Darcy, I second the gratitude of TCB for your willingness to take the time to instruct and inform from your many years of experience. Your insight is extremely valued and appreciated.
February 15, 2014 08:45AM
I want you know that I appreciate your generosity in sharing your research with us. I am trying to implement your setup in SD in a manner that works for me. I also understand that your setup and mindset represent 2 of 3 legs. The third is your knowledge gained from reading and the associated research. That said, I do not expect to do as well as you initially, but do aspire to reach a high level from repeating you system

Please keep the inspirations coming!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login