Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Best show on CNBC???

Posted by RichieRick 
Best show on CNBC???
October 22, 2013 09:15AM
Hi everyone,

With my job I've been traveling an awful lot over the last couple years. About 3 or 4 weeks ago the traveling finally finished up. Before that I was able to see the markets during the day. Now I'm not able to, so it's big charts for me.

As I prepare to entrench myself in re-mastering my trading, I wonder if the Closing Bell on CNBC is still valid. I remember GW harping on watching the Closing Bell between 4 and 5pm for news plays.

I'd just like to hear some opinions on the best show(s) to record that will give me an accurate pulse on market news. Is the Closing Bell it? Do they still call it the Closing Bell? I know it sounds like I've been living under a rock, and with respect to the markets I sorta have been :-)

What say you?

Side note: I pulled on a quick trade on FFIV, which I'll post about later in another topic. I was able to trade off the 233 minute chart for this one. Well actually it was the 4 hour chart because I can't get the 233 minute chart to work correctly on TOS. For some reason it wipes out my MACD and StochRSI, and just leaves them blank.

Coffee's ready :-)
Re: Best show on CNBC???
October 22, 2013 09:32AM
RichieRick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Coffee's ready :-)

I've got the...

I like the lunch hour show for ideas and the closing bell for notes.
October 23, 2013 08:41AM
Donuts!!! I love those things:-) Well it is good to know the Closing Bell is still called the Closing Bell.

Thanks Darcy... anyone else care to chime in?
October 23, 2013 08:55AM
IMHO - I get more out of Yahoo Finance in 5 minutes than I do on any show on CNBC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login