Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Earnings

Posted by Shannon S 
Earnings
July 08, 2013 09:11PM
Does anyone have a "FREE" site they visit for earnings release dates? I've been combing the net trying to find something good and can't seem to get a good site that will allow you to input a symbol and give you the date. Any help would be great!

Respectfully,
Shannon
Re: Earnings
July 08, 2013 09:53PM
[finance.yahoo.com]

Lookup a stock quote, then in the left column, click on "Company Events".
July 09, 2013 06:43AM
In Gary's Survival Weekend classes he now recommends the free site, www.earnings.com.
July 09, 2013 08:40AM
I've tried earnings.com and it doesn't seem to give you an option to look up specific stocks. I maybe totaly blind here but I haven't yet seen it. Trildoc, you would not by chance be attending the seminar this coming weekend, would you? Thanks for both of your replies!
July 09, 2013 08:42AM
Thanks Robert! I found it under yahoofinance.com. I was searching that site last night but didn't think to look at company events! Fitting as it is a pretty big event. Ha ha. Thanks again.
July 09, 2013 08:59AM
No, not attending this w/e.
July 09, 2013 07:28PM
Another option to find a specific company's earnings is http://www.earningswhispers.com, and enter the stock symbol you want to find in the "Get Whisper" box. Or, you could use the following link, attaching the stock symbol on the end.

Example: To find the next earnings date for IBM, key in http://www.earningswhispers.com/stocks.asp?symbol=ibm into your web browser.
July 25, 2013 06:20PM
For historical earnings, you can go to the company website under Investor Relations to find press releases and/or quarterly earnings. They usually have them there for several years back. It may take a little bit of time to put the dates together but I consider the time valuable because I learn more about the company as I page through the press releases.
July 26, 2013 02:24PM
ive noticed that earnings.com is now [www.fulldisclosure.com] ..its a bit quicker for finding current and past earnings dates for stocks
Dan
July 27, 2013 09:14AM
Anybody else besides me notice that after the first time you visit the site it redirects you to reuters.com. I think there is some cookie checking going on that prevents you from getting into the detailed earnings data after your first visit. If I instead enter the specific URL of [www.fulldisclosure.com], where XXX is the stock ticker symbol, I can get to the detailed information. Anything without a specific asp page reference and the parameters following the ? redirects to the Reuters site.

I wonder if the detailed earnings information is actually part of Reuter's "paid" site, and if the access directly to it via detailed URL could be shut off at any time? I'm going to try deleting all cookies from disclosure.com on exit from Chrome and see if this fixes things, but I am not sanguine about access to this data remaining free over the long term.
Dan
July 27, 2013 09:21AM
Follow-up on previous post:

Blocking cookies using [.*]fulldisclosure.com as the pattern seems to work fine in Chrome. You also will have to do a search on fulldisclosure to find any existing cookies and delete them.
July 31, 2013 02:34PM
yeah, ive noticed some strangeness getting to the site, but this URL always works:

[www.fulldisclosure.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login