Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

RTT Trading the Evidence - BA Puts

Posted by trendtrader1 
RTT Trading the Evidence - BA Puts
June 24, 2013 09:00AM
RTT signaled a potential put play (1-week seasonal trend) for BA on Thursday night (June 20). I checked out the charts and the daily was set up nicely, so I bought Puts on Friday morning. BA pushed lower on Friday morning, but then rebounded in the afternoon (with the Dow) to finish up a little on Friday. But this morning, BA tanked and the Puts hit my GTC of up a buck. It looks like BA may continue to go down some more on the Daily (although it is below the Bollinger and approaching the 50-day MA), but I was happy in Seattle in the summer trading zone.
TCB
Re: RTT Trading the Evidence - BA Puts
June 24, 2013 10:15PM
Good trade Trendtrader1, do you trade mostly off of the daily even in the choppy summertime?
June 25, 2013 06:09AM
TCB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good trade Trendtrader1, do you trade mostly off
> of the daily even in the choppy summertime?

Yeah, I only trade off the daily. They still tend to be shorter trades in the summer, and there seem to be less trades that setup for ideal entries.
June 25, 2013 03:02PM
I have studied bigger charts and found it very hard to find optimal setups as well. I am building some cash for the fall/winter zone. I have backtested some stocks from the previous years during the fall/winter zone. I am very confident I can trade well if I stick with a few solid rules. Sniping now but will invade in the F/W.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login