Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Get Earnings and Seasonal Trends - Subscribe Today!

Advanced

Tradestation new users

Posted by BigMoney 
Tradestation new users
June 12, 2013 09:14PM
To all the people that has made the switch to tradestation how do you like the platform and have you tried out the WIN package that traderjoe had mentioned. Where has TraderJoe been. Joe post something.
Re: Tradestation new users
June 12, 2013 10:45PM
Haven't made the switch yet, but I'm curious to know how former Qchart users like the Tradestation charting platform compared to Qcharts. I'm talking more user-friendliness - not connectivity issues. Like, can you scroll the charts backwards/forwards and up & down; get all indicators setup the same as Gary's settings; adjust spacing between candles; go to a specific date (search) - to name a few. I'm currently on Think or Swim & have found some of the things I just mentioned to be cumbersome. Is the Tradestation setup similar to Qcharts or is it also cumbersome to navigate? Again, I understand it will likely take time to get things setup. It would've taken a good bit of time to get Qcharts setup had it not been for Gary's setup disk. I'm talking more of the everyday moving around (functioning) on your charts/workspace after everything is already setup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login